Prepare for move-in
2. Prepare a cashier’s check or money order of rent in the full amount written to the lessor listed on your Lease Agreement (ex. Happy Villa Apartment); do not prepare a personal check or write “EVERCREST” on your rent check, we are the property management company contracted by the lessor. Your second month’s rent will be prorated.
3. Purchase renter’s insurance
– For a non-ePremium® policy, please ensure you have the minimum coverage requirement: $100,000 in general liability protection, resident-caused water damage coverage, loss of use coverage, and the policy must list EVERCREST Development & Management, P.O. 498067, Cincinnati, OH 45249 as an “Interested Party” on the declaration page. Please email your proof of renter’s insurance policy to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it here:
You are not required to use ePremium Insurance. You may choose any other insurance provider. EVERCREST D&M staff are not licensed agents. ePremium Insurance is not owned or operated by EVERCREST D&M and we make no guarantees, representations or promises concerning the insurance coverage or service it provides.
Lease signing and move-in day, welcome home!
1. Lease signing and key pickup is at our Leasing Office, please give us a call before you come. Please bring: all leaseholders who are signing, a cashier’s check or money order with the full month’s rent, and a government-issued ID. If you or any leaseholder are exhibiting signs of cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms, let us know and we’ll arrange an alternative way of signing your lease and picking up your keys. Lease signing will take at least one hour.
2. Please do not deliver a cargo container (rental pod) to a parking space on move-in day, the weight of these containers may damage concrete surfaces.
1. If you have large bulky items that need to be disposed of (ex. mattress, couch), please contact our office and we’ll coordinate your bulky item disposal. As a service to you, our coordination for this pickup is free but the trash company may charge a fee.
2. Please be considerate and flatten cardboard boxes before disposing of them in the recycling bin; do not overfill the trash or recycling bin.
3. Please email or mail your Move-in/ Move-out Checklist to us 10 days after your move-in.
4. If there are minor repair items you’d like for us to fix, please annotate them on your Move-In/ Move-out Checklist. If your repair is an emergency, please give us a call.
5. Check the street sweeping schedule for your city so that you don’t get fined if you park a vehicle on a public street.