2. Use your bank’s bill pay to send payment P.O. Box 4661 Cerritos, CA 90703. Your account # will be your apartment address (ex. 123 Happy Pl. #1) and please make your payment payable to the payee listed on your Lease Agreement. Billpay can take up to 7 days to process and deliver via postal mail, please contact your bank for more information regarding this payment option.
3. Mail a personal check, cashier’s check, or money order payment to P.O. Box 4661 Cerritos, CA 90703.
4. Pay with a debit or credit card over the phone or at our leasing office
Please see the Rent/Fee Payment Chart for all the ways you can pay rent.
Rent Payment Guidelines
1. Rent payment is due on the 1st of the month.
2. Late or incorrectly labeled rent checks will be charged a late fee.
3. Checks returned as Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) will incur a late fee and a NSF fee. Additionally, the payee will be disallowed from paying the rent with a personal check or debit card for the next 3 months after submitting a NSF check.
4. No cash or post-dated checks are accepted for rent payment.